Monday, February 28, 2011

Why the Tao of Photography?

It could take a life time to try and explain the "meaning" of the Tao. Most dictionaries translate Tao as  meaning road, path, way, means; While the doctrine  of Taoism is generally used to indicate the unseen, underlying law of the universe from which all other principles and phenomena proceed.

For me, photography is a road, a path into that unseen beauty of our world. A great photograph should move you....evoke an emotion within the viewer. For me, I try to push the envelope of what our eyes see. Bright vivid colours with intense saturation, deep contrast, or extremes in lighting is what moves me.

I hope you enjoy my photos...and all comments are welcome...it is how I improve. Thanking for visiting my little end of the universe, and make sure to visit my other blog Top Chef Amateurs for some great recipes!!


Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment